Land Of Terror Index du Forum Land Of Terror
Saurez-Vous Survivre ?

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion 

RoanokeCity27sFinest

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Land Of Terror Index du Forum >>> L'Ancien Monde >>> La Mer
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wyleelaura

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 20:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: RoanokeCity27sFinest Répondre en citant

Roanoke City's Finest
by George Roland Wills
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Roanoke City's Finest
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Roanoke City's Finest

Unless one has actually been a full time police officer, one has no idea how that job follows an officer for the rest of his life. No one explains to him how that leaving this job, for any reason at all, will be seen as this sort of a derogatory thing to have done. That fact is not ever made clear to anyone who is applying for the job. It is like leaving the priesthood; it is always met with a certain unwarranted suspicion. 

None of this is made clear on the application. It is not discussed in the oral board. It is not taught in the police academy. In fact, it is not made into a fact of any kind until you apply for a similar job somewhere else. Then it becomes very clear to you that this has taken place. The officer who wore badge #161 has been lost to time, according to the Roanoke City Police Department. They do not know anything about him, at all. It is like he was never there. 

None of his records exist, and of his police performance ratings were ever kept on him. 

I know this because I am that police officer. I was Badge #161. For the last thirty-four years, I have been trying to get a true job reference from the six months that I worked for the Roanoke City Police Department. They still refuse to give me this.

I did not want to write this book. 

They have left me with absolutely no choice in the matter, whatsoever. All that I asked the City of Roanoke to do for me was to honor the paperwork that they had in fact already sent to my home; and in particular, the resignation copy that they had sent to me, just like the one I have had since April 19, 1983; that color copy original that I yet possess from the chief of the City of Roanoke, a valid resignation in good standing. I do have a resignation with the city, signed and dated by the chief of police, M. David Hooper. That was all that I asked them to do; just do not get in the way as I am trying to find a job elsewhere. 

Unfortunately, this was just too much to ask of this city, and its police department. Therefore, the complete story of my time there, and my shameful treatment at the hands of my supervisors is now going to be published, for the world to see. The story you are about to read is true, and all of the necessary documentation is published in this book in photographs.

Details:
price:
bound: 106 pages
publisher: Independently published (May 19, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1521330484, 978-1521330487,
weight: 7.5 ounces
filesize:

Roanoke City's Finest George Roland Wills
Roanoke City's Finest discount for book

48a4f088c3

PoliticsUnited...
George,Rowland,is,on,Mixcloud...197854391..查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看George,,Roland的领英职业档案。领英是全球领先的商务人脉网络,帮助像George,,Roland这样的职场人士找到企业内部联系人,并通过这些人脉来联系职位候选人、行业专家和...
George,,Roland,,Wills,,is,,the,,author,,of,,As,,I,,Recall,,(3.75,,avg,,rating,,,4,,ratings,,,0,,reviews,,,published,,2015),,,Extreme,,Realism,,Graphite,,Pencil,,Portraiture,,...
George,,Roland,,Wills,,,Director:,,The,,Great,,Sacrifice,,of,,President,,Jefferson,,Davis..

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 20:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Land Of Terror Index du Forum >>> L'Ancien Monde >>> La Mer Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation